As a magazine editor, freelance writer, social media marketer, certified fitness pro, travel fiend, adventurous food/wine fan and sequin dress collector, I'm on a never-ending quest to explore every inch—and every taste—the world has to offer. From skydiving two hours after finishing a half-marathon in my amazing hometown of Des Moines, Iowa to eating my way through Prague to talking to every stranger (or as I like to view them, new friend) at CrossFit, there's little I won't try to get to the heart of a story and to live each day to the fullest.
- BS from Iowa State University in magazine journalism and health and human performance
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- TRX Certified Fitness Instructor
- Guild of Sommeliers: Level One
Digital editor by day, freelance writer by night; I'd love to share my passion for fitness, food, travel and wine with your readers. Click here to check out a sampling of my published work.